Thursday, December 18, 2008

Welcome!

Hello to all and sundry...Possibly meaning my friends who I tell about this new blog of mine. As for the reasons that I'm making this blog...Well, I like to pretend to dabble in Library 2.0 so here I am. I thought it would be nice to have some sort of area where I could post book reviews, thoughts on working in a library, patron experiences (if I get some patrons someday) and so on.

As for me: I'm 24 and living in the Midwest. I just finished up my third semester of library school meaning that it's almost time for me to become an adult and graduate! That's my cue to stop blogging and cower in my closet. I am excited about becoming an actual librarian though and I hope to work in Youth Services.

I don't currently have any death-defying feats to blog about, however, once I actually get in the field I anticipate many! Stories of sneezes I dodged! Children who didn't throw things at me when I was singing during storytime! Yes, feel that excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment